THOMAS !!!

WONDERFUL - YOU LEGEND !!!!!

THANKS

Wayne

                    "Thomas"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    m.au>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Holes

                    14/11/01 19:33

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

I had one design in which the holes didn't show up when moving pads, and
one
that did. Very confusing until the penny dropped:

Turn the "Drill Guide" layer on (Design/Options - tick the "Drill Guide"
layer box). Viola! Holes show up when moving pads.

Tom.