                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Holes

                    15/11/01 11:12

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Good information, Tom!  And it turns out that either the Drill Drawing or
Drill Guide layers will do the trick (they show up as different colors, if
one cares).

I'm curious, Wayne -- could you just make the pads non-zero in size?  (With
the Drill layers off, you still see the pad when moving the hole.)  I tend
to leave the Drill layers off, just to have fewer tabs on the bottom to
deal
with.