> We've never had problems with keeping libs on our network server
> either.  Of
> course, we don't run 2 or more simultaneous Protel sessions, since we only
> have 1 license.  Our network setup is various Win9X, W2K, and Linux boxes
> connected to 1 Linux server running Samba (Windows Network Neighborhood
> networking) and TCP/IP.
>
> Best regards,
> Ivan Baggett
> Bagotronix Inc.
> website:  www.bagotronix.com

We only have one network server with 4 Protel 99SE users each having
differently mapped drives - the joys of admin rights.
Each project is kept in a single ddb along with it's libraries and templates
on the server and we all work from there without a problem most of the time.
The mapped drive problem only showed up, if I recall, when Protel was
launched by double clicking the ddb directly from windows explorer after
navigating via the mapped drive path and things requiring path names, like
logos, were altered. It was a while ago.
The interesting thing was that the logo still displayed correctly but it
also displayed an 'error file not found logoxxx.bmp etc' type text string
over the top. As long as it works ok now we tend not to ask why then.

Regards
Michael Beavis