Happy Holidays!

Intro:
I am running Protel 99SE service pack 6, with Windows 2000. I have
problems with Protel 99SE crashing (I export files often, after a crash
I restart my computer and almost always do not have to start with the
exported file) and AutoCAD 2000 crashing (restarting my computer resets
AutoCAD with usually no data lost). I suspect Protel and AutoCAD are not
setup correct somehow. Restarting the computer 10 times a day is a waste
of time and is frustrating.

The question:
I am using compact the design (I previously did not know how to turn it
off - thanks!), do you find that not using compact the design results in
less Protel crashes (Do you want to save corrupted data or just quit?).

FYI AutoCAD 200 crashes:
The AutoCAD 2000 crash is the program completely disappears or states
something like there is a problem ending program now.

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio, USA