><..snip..>
>This works fine, but to add a trace with the keep- out attribute, I had to
>set
>it for each track segment. Strange enough, the global edit feature for this
>attribute is not allowed.
>I tried an old command ( Shortcut mOVE bRAKE ) to add bending points.
>
>Have you got an idea to make this better.
>
>Georg

Use the Place-Keepout command - should save a bit of time.

And yes, the seemingly arbitrary decisions that Protel
marketing/programmers make can be exasperating - we have said it before -
every component attribute should be globally settable (with the exception
of the read-only fields when changing a sch symbol of course).  Testpoints
are the same - I got so sick of this limitation that I wrote a server to
allow some semblance of global actions for testpoints.  One could be done
for keepouts as well I s'pose.

Ian Wilson