Hello,
can somebody recommend a way to handle components that I want to appear
in the schematic, but are not mounted on the PCB (e.g. switches, lamps,
fuses ...).
I thought of the following ways to do this:
a) create a separate schematic sheet with the off-board components,
connected to a sheet symbol for the rest of the circuit.
b) Draw the off-board components with drawing tools, so that they have
no electrical connectivity.
Neither approach seems to be entirely satisfactory, because with a) you
have to refer to two sheets if you want to understand the circuit, and
b) gets cumbersome for anything more complicated than, say, a single
resistor.
Does anybody here have better ideas ?

Chris