Brian Guralnick wrote:

> I only use BNC cables.  Both monitors are Mitsubishi 4040u.  Replacing the video card
> with my Matrox G400 creates a perfect image, exactly matched, on both screens.  No
> blur at all.

Hmm, very odd.  I have some BNC monitors, too.  I have seen a 'blurry'
image when the termination switches on the monitor were in the wrong
(off) position.  That shouldn't happen if you are using the same monitor
to compare, unless you somehow turned the terninators off during the
changeover.

I have also had horrible results with what was supposed to be a high-grade
monitor extension cable I used with a monitor switch.  I first suspected the
switch, but it turned out the cables were not 'high grade', but just a bunch
of plain wires bundled in a foil shield!  I made up some of my own cables from
RG-178 and 15-pin sub-mini connectors, and the result was fine.

Jon