I do have a need to make seperate dbs for particular groups of lib files.
I will use one db for production board layout while another is set for
breadboard layout (ie. 100mil center pads for vector boards).  This is
convienent since the same schematic can be used without any changes to do
both types of layout just by swapping out the lib db files.   This is
actually be a tad easier in p99se whereas in p98 I had to selectively prune
my lib file pointer list.

Thanks for your comments.

Dave

"Dennis Saputelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/18/2001
04:37:22 PM