I have sp6 installed

Thanks
Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 12/18/2001 02:26:28 PM

To:    "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Some new user P99se questions

Dave,
With regard to the first item. Which service pack are you running. I seem
remember this same issue with anything before service pack 4 or 5.  I
remember the PAD net text being black and hard to read. Make sure you are
running at least service pack 5. There are some issues with SP6 that I
don't
care for but was forces to change otherwise I would be running SP5 still. I
believe if you install the SP your VIA and PAD net text will be default
black text on a white blank bar.

I'm sure you will get many answers to the rest of your queries.

Personally, I think P98 sucked! I refused to change from 3.5 until 99SE
came
out. I think once you get used to the database system, you'll realize how
much better it is.

Cheers,
Lloyd