i put less eggs in one basket
i put all the sch libs in one DDB and all the PCB libs in another DDB
they load respectively with each client, don't see any down side to it,
altho maybe no up side either compared to your method

for a newbie i can see that this aspect is very confusing, the sch and
pcb libs aren't handled (actually displayed in the add/remove) exactly
the same either

Dennis Saputelli