Hi Dave,
        and welcome to the best technical assistance program for CAD tools.
I am not kidding, usually faster then a call to technical support
(anybodies) and the wealth of experience amongst the group is enormous.
Sometimes you have to filter a little bit of personal color from the

Her is my crack at your issues.

1)      I believe that this has been discussed (just recently) and I don't
believe that anybody knows any way to change the default colors on net/pad
labels.

2)      You are pretty much right. In our case we have 3 PCB libs and 1
schematic lib, they all reside in one DDB which we call our "Norsat
Lib.DDB". You could have libraries in as many ddbs as you like, one per or
hundreds per.

3)      I have never figured this one out since switching to P99SE, couldn't
be bothered. I normally just import an existing schematic and then delete
everything from the existing one. I figure that I have not wasted any time
not searching for the correct manner of accomplishing this task and I reuse
even small parts of a circuit so many times that I usually start from an old
design anyway. Sorry, can't help on that one.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.