For the schematic viewing you could use the metafile output capability of
the schematic editor. Metafiles can be open by such programs as Word, etc.

Gerber viewers are probably the best way to view pcbs because, as mentioned
in other posts, there are no programs that will read a Protel PCB file.
Graphicode have a gerber viewer that is free - GC-Preview - go to
www.graphicode.com.

Hope this helps

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
NEW ZEALAND
[p] +64 7 838 9800 ext 8737
[f] +64 7 838 9801
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Bob Wolfe"

                    <wolfe.rm@snet       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    .net>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Protel Viewer

                    17/01/02 04:58

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

There might be other opproaches like Adobe, but you need the writer,
don' t think there is any way to view the native Protel .pcb file.
if you output gerber at least there are many free gerber viewers out here
like
Lavenir Viewmate etc. usually they just won't let you print, and may no
tlet
you save
but at least you can view up the board.
Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.