At 12:11 PM 1/17/2002 -0800, Dennis Saputelli wrote:
>i agree with all of this but writing Orcad DSN files from Protel sch
>would be much better and more useful because you wouldn't have to
>distribute the libs and SDT is long dead

I agree that it would be better, but, as I mentioned, Protel is already SDT
compatible, except for the library problem, and, most importantly, Capture
will import SDT files if the libraries are included and an appropriate
SDT.CFG file, which could easily be generated.

To write Capture files would be a much larger undertaking, and I am not
sure that it would return the effort in sales.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA