SORRY !!!

I've led you astray.

The metafiles are only for PCB - stupid me !!

If you want a "softcopy" of a schematic by putting it in a program such as
Word you can just use copy/cut/paste commands.

There is also an add-on called klipper - distibuted by desktop-eda
(www.desktop-eda.com.au) - which allows:

-PCB and PCB Library Editor:
-    Copy and paste to and from the Windows clipboard
-    Place bitmaps and Window Metafiles into you PCB or PCB library
documents
-
-Schematic and Schematic Library Editor:
-    Paste from the Windows Clipboard
-    An alternative to the Protel Place Graphic command that stores the
image in your document
-    Place the objects on the Windows clipboard as a graphic image (which
you can re-size)
-    Place Text on the Windows Clipboard as text in your schematic
-
<copied from the klipper help file>

Sorry for the mis-direction

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
NEW ZEALAND
[p] +64 7 838 9800 ext 8737
[f] +64 7 838 9801
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Brad

                    Velander"            To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <BVelander@nor       cc:

                    sat.com>             Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Protel Viewer

                    17/01/02 11:16

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Wayne,
           where is this metafile output for schematics? I certainly can't
find
it, is it something that is based on one of your printer drivers? I found
the metafile output for PCB prints but can't find hide nor hair of anything
similar in schematics. Even searched through the Protel help (as if I
expected that to actually work) and the only references that it came up
with
was importing or exporting from PCB previews.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.