A few of us in and close to Massachusetts are working on getting together a
user meeting. If you'd like to influence where and when we have the
meeting, or would like to remain informed as to local Massachusetts user
activities, consider joining the MA Protel user list; you can send a piece
of mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and respond to the verification mail from yahoogroups.

If you'd prefer not to be on yet another mailing list (though traffic is
expected to be small), but would still like to be informed of meetings, let
me know, I'll keep your address separately.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA