From: David Braendler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:40 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Schematics no longer recognized.

Hi,
    I am having a curious problem with Protel 99SE where it does not
recognise schematic documents. When I try to open such a document, nothing
happens. If I try to assign the document as type 'schematic' I find that the
option is no longer there! If I try to create a new schematic document, I
also find that this option is no longer there! The software still recgnises
(and opens) PCB documents and CAM documents.

When I try to repair the installation, the problem is not fixed.
When I remove the schematic option and then reinstall it, the problem is
still not fixed.

The only thing that I am yet to try is a total re-install, but I would
rather see if the problem can be fixed in another way before I do that.

Has anyone come across this problem and/or know how to fix it??

Cheers

David Braendler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electronic Engineer