Nothing received in Anaheim, California, yet either.

Someone here speculated when the offer was made that it was little more
than a way for Protel to rebuild their poorly kept records of legal
owners.  It looks suspiciously like the speculation may have been correct.

I had to fax a copy of my receipt from years ago to prove that I was a
legal owner before I could "register" for the Tasking tools.  This was the
fourth time I had to send proof of purchase back to Protel to execute a
deal with them.  I had to fax my receipts to get them to send version 3.0,
again when I upgraded to 98, and to get the upgrade from 99 to 99se.

They must keep their files in a jar buried in the back corner of the
corporate lot (and the corporate guard dog keeps digging it up and eating
the contents).

In any event - no Tasking tools here after following directions and
"registering" in November of last year.

At 11:39 AM 2/3/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>Just a quick poll: How many of you have not yet received the tasking
>tools? I live in Arizona, USA, and I have yet to receive the package. I
>did, however, receive confirmation shortly after I signed up for the offer
>a couple months ago. Just curious.
snip