I was wondering about this last week, so I fired off an email to Altium.
 This is the reply I received last thursday:

"Good morning.  We still do not have a guaranteed date of shipment for the
8051/XA toolset.  The estimated time is from 2 to 3 weeks from this point.
I apologize that I can not give you a more definite date, but it's in the
hands of my development team at this point.  You may want to check back with me next
week to see if I have a better update."

So it looks like they are working on getting it out to us. It's just a
matter of time. :)

Christopher Brand