Hello All,

Mark Richards wrote:
Just a quick poll: How many of you have not yet received the tasking tools?

I didn't receive it either. Last week I informed the 'Altium Sales & Support
Center ' in the Netherlands. They told me that they were working on it. They
were promising me that I would receive it before the end of the week. That
was last week...

I think I will receive it in the near future. I can't imagine they will
promise us the software wthout sending it. Maybe the postman was ill last
week :-)

Aalt Lokhorst (e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED])

address:
          Schut Geometrische Meettechniek bv
          Duinkerkenstraat 21
          9723 BN  Groningen, The Netherlands