From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 12:14 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Polygons

At 03:05 PM 2/5/2002 +1100, Thomas wrote:
>There is a 'redraw all polygons' server written by one of this groups
>members (I think).
>Perhaps it could be altered to accomplish your request.

It might help, but it will still be necessary to edit each polygon. Global
edit on polygons would not be a simple matter. You can globally edit the
track, as noted, but then the track will not correspond to what was used
when the track positions were calculated.

One could do an edit on the ASCII database to edit draw characteristics,
and then use the server or one of the other workarounds to redraw all of
them. (Changing the polygon fields would not change the generated track.)
That's what I think of. If there are a *lot* of polygons it might be worth
going this way.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA