What I want to do is change to track width and grid spacing globally. But
considering its within the dialog box of the polygon I would say that its
not possible.

Thanks anyway

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
NEW ZEALAND
[p] +64 7 838 9800 ext 8737
[f] +64 7 838 9801
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|         |           "Thomas"         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           05/02/02 15:39   |
|         |           "Protel EDA      |
|         |           Forum"           |

  |       To:       "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                          |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Polygons

It depends what you want to do.
You can unlock the polygon primitives and do a global edit on any of the
tracks that make up the polygon.