I wrote an extensive response in this thread last week, and it seems to have disappeared. Last week I started to get back a few Mailer Daemon error messages that the domain "techservinc.com" could not be reached. But some messages did get through and in this case I got no error message.... We'll see if this gets through....

Here is my original response: