Hi John, All,

I've all the routing layers enabled, they appear on the tabs at the bottom
of the working area and as I press the * key whilst routing I can change
layer. What it doesn't do is place a via. I can however use place via (PV)
to place vias after routing.

Mike Payne.
Product Engineering
ICON Business Unit
Mindspeed Technologies.
A Conexant Company
Tel:  +44 117 930 2467
Fax: +44 117 930 2401

                    "John Haddy"

                    <jhaddy@cisco        To:     "Protel EDA Forum"

                    .com>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    08/02/2002           Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Interactive routing -

                    16:51                using the * key

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

The only suggestion I can make is that the other routing layers have
been disabled. The * key will only cycle through the enabled routable
layers.

John Haddy