Hi Isabelle,

I am using Interactive Routing from the top of the pop up menu (LH mouse).

Regards
Mike Payne

                    "Isabelle

                    Baudry"              To:     "Protel EDA Forum"

                    <ibaudry@cirp        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    ack.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Interactive routing -

                    11/02/2002           using the * key

                    09:19

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hi Mike,

Are you using "interactive routing" or "place line" command ?
Because if you do "place line", the * key will not place via whereas with
"interactive routing", it should.

Isabelle Baudry