Anthony,
        yes, yes, yes, your memory is functioning better than mine. That is
the exact problem that I had. The problem is initiated or re-initiated by
clicking the "Default" button on the drawing display order window. If you
fix your display list in the ini file, do not ever click the "Default"
button on the drawing display listing. You can promote and demote layers but
do not press default or the problem will reappear and your ini file will
need to be corrected again.

        After I posted the previous message about the display problem I
tested my system and could not demonstrate the problem that I described. I
had fixed it several months ago and have luckily never pressed the Default
button since.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.