Well that's interesting. I too have had selective removal of menu item in
the past. I like to quickly access the "length of selected object" (i think
it's really called "measure selected items") so a while back I added it to
the reports menu next to the other measurement tools. It's gone now. I don't
know how it was removed, but I know I didn't intentionally do it.

I wonder if a service pack would have done it???

Tony