Bug (from Feb 2001) for the database?

unreliable.

Details: If enough documents (sch, pcb, text, whatever) are opened so that
the document tabs along the top of the window no longer fit, and scroll
arrows appear, then using the tabs becomes unreliable.  That is, the wrong
document will sometimes be made current.  (Probably at least one tab must be
scrolled completely off the visible area for the problem to occur.)

Submitted by: D. Harm