Not all problems in design are solved by software tools, however finding an
adequate work around is often easier than adding the functionality to the
tool set.
I have only had limited experience in RF layout and coincidentally it did
involve an inductor supplying power to an RF transistor.  In schematic I
placed an inductor in the cct to show the function, but using wires shorted
the two nodes together with an explanation on the sheet as to why the
shorting wires were present. They were there to solve the netlist problem
that would exist without their presence.
On the PCB I created a component with two pads and shorted them with a fill
of calculated length and width, given that I knew what material, frequency
etc the design was for.
When running the DRC the check accepted the short as correct and having
manually routed the PCB I was confident that it was right. BTW the
transceiver did work and passed FCC/DOC testing.

Regards,

Lloyd Good
Engineering Systems Co-ordinator
GE Substation Automation Systems