From: Bob Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] results of performance problems

Hi All,
This is what I've found out while trying to increase the performance of my
computer:
1). The file that was causing my processor to have 100% usage all the time
was a file called "DNETC.EXE", which is located in the c:\windows\sytem
directory
Bob Jones
Digitized Technologies
2 Summit Road
P.O.Box 7284
06712-1541
Prospect, CT. 06712-1541
Tel: 203-758-6312
Fax: 203-758-3338
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.