Greetings all,

Sorry for the repeat question...

I know there was just recently a discussion of this very subject a few weeks
ago, but since I had not (yet) run into the problem I skipped over it.

I have a 24 inch long flex board to output (very hot job) and I can't get
99se sp6 to output the gerber files and there is no help topic (at least not
a logical one that uses the word "film" in it). I can generate the drill
file but no gerbers.

Is there a short & fast answer to this?

(Just curious about this - Why would the gerber generation process need to
know the film size anyway? - Protel does not interface directly to any
gerber photo-plotter that I know of and the gerber 2.xx format  handles up
to 99.xx inches - a long and slow answer to THIS question is ok)

Thanks - Evan Scarborough