At 01:06 PM 2/21/2002 -0800, Evan Scarborough wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>Sorry for the repeat question...
>
>I know there was just recently a discussion of this very subject a few
>weeks ago, but since I had not (yet) run into the problem I skipped over it.
>
>I have a 24 inch long flex board to output (very hot job) and I can't get
>99se sp6 to output the gerber files and there is no help topic (at least
>not a logical one that uses the word "film" in it). I can generate the
>drill file but no gerbers.
>
>Is there a short & fast answer to this?
>
>(Just curious about this - Why would the gerber generation process need to
>know the film size anyway? - Protel does not interface directly to any
>gerber photo-plotter that I know of and the gerber 2.xx format  handles up
>to 99.xx inches - a long and slow answer to THIS question is ok)

 From the last comment we can think that Mr. Scarborough is getting a
message "film size too small," in which case one possible source of this
problem has already been mentioned and there is also the possibility of
increasing the film size in the gerber setup properties.

The other possibility is that Mr. Scarborough does not know how to set up
gerber definitions, but my wife is at the door saying it is time to go....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA