On this subject, (I appologise if this has already been mentioned as I've
not followed the thread too well)

Another thing to add to the protel wish list should be mechanical layer
pairs.

It should be possible for each mechanical (M) layer to pair it with another.

Such that that when a component that has entities on a mech layer. (e.g.
assembly on layer M2) When inverted to place the component on the other side
of the board will also place those entities on a different M layer and
mirror them appropriatly.

Here we try and diferentiate between silkscreen and assembly drawing as
board densites do not allow one to be used as the other.

Incedently I do the above using a home brew server, but its a bit clunky.

Jason.