Danny,
        a slight bit more detailed information then Steve already gave you.
Once your part is in the PCB, within PCB go to "D"esign, N"e"tlist Manager,
click on the Menu button in the lower left corner, click "Update Free
Primitives from Component Pads". This will assign the correct net name to
the fills or other primitives which are connected to a pad within your
footprint.
        I believe Steve's method was telling you to run the synchronizer
again with the "Assign Net to Connected Copper" window checked. This works
as well but I am not so sure that it is as reliable, seems that I have had
such errors persist through this method in the past.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.