I have compared a Viewsonic P810 and Sony G500 here on my desk side by side and
I gave the Sony to someone else. Both where excellent but I found the Viewsonic
seemed a little less flickery and can run at a higher refresh rate than the
Sony. I actually trade resolution for refresh rates as I cant stand to have any
flicker at all, but thats also a function of the card. The other couple of
points about Viewsonic is there screens are shiny and get reflections and they
seem to have slighly dodgy HT sections - one already died here and my current
one is 'snapping' occasionly.

Clive

"Brian Guralnick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/06/2002 08:01:44 AM