From: Watnoski, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 6:55 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEDA] Schematic standards

Greetings All,

        Back in my early days, I was taught to never make a wire
junction
with 4 wires joining in an X configuration.  All junctions were to be of
the
T configuration as the this was to assumed to be a connection, whether
or
not a dot was visible and the X was assumed to unconnected.  Does any
know
what standards describe these procedures?  Are the standards EIA, ANSI,
Military, or others?

Michael