Forum Members,

After spending some time attempting to find a way to
check for and remove dead tracks & vias in P99SE, I'm
now going to pick the brains of the user knowledge
base out here. I've looked at options in DRC, as well
as methods to select it then remove it. With all of
P99SE's capability in selecting objects, I thought it
might be possible to select it using some sort of
special query, and then simply delete it, but I can't
seem to get that to work either. We would like to find
an automatic method to remove these hanging / dangling
vias & tracks vs. trying to sort through the design by
hand to remove them. Suggestions, anyone?