(This reply is a copy of my post from 5/12/2001)

The protel faq,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users/files/protelfaq.html, started &
maintained by David Cary, has a section on this; search for "repetition"
(it's under Layout).

Also, the following is a post from June 4, 2000, from Pat Nystrom, which
gives a good, detailed, procedure.
[Mr. Cary -- how about adding this to the FAQ?]

The particular method that would be best for you will depend on where you
are in this process, how the schematic is arranged, whether or not you want
to copy track layout, etc.

Dwight

(copy of)-----Original Message-----