Tim,
In my opinion, I would not do the panelization in any of them. I let the Fab
house do the copy and repeat steps. Protel does not handle this well at all
and I am not confident enough in my ability in Camtastic to reproduce a
perfect result. I pay the fab house for a service and I let them provide it.
What I will do is specify, by drawing out a panelization drawing on
mechanical layer 3. I will show the pcb outline the borders and any extra
holes as well as score lines. In fact I draw in everything but the actual
pcb in the panels.  I have never had a bad result or error this way, and I
recommend to anyone that wants to panelize.
Just my opinion,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
General Electric Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.