The startup window can be disabled by editing the client99se.ini file in
your Windows directory.

Find the entry - DisplaySplashScreen=true, and set it to false.

This will enable you to minimise Protel on startup.

Mike.

                    "Mira"

                    <mira_fill@yah       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    oo.com>              cc:

                                         Subject:     [PEDA] startup window

                    15/05/2002

                    14:45

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hi,

Normally i'm too patient when opening Protel but this
time I had some other things to do and minimized the
window.
When I opened it again I saw the startup window
"Protel... bla-bla" still displayed in the middle of
my screen. I can jump from one document to the other
but this window is always there and hides everything.
Is this a bug?
I know re-opening could solve the problem. Any other
hints?

Mira