From: Terry Creer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2002 4:21 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] Autopan in PCB (99SE)

Greetings all,
        When I am placing a track in PCB 99 SE, etc, etc, and the cursor
hits the edge of the screen where there is a blank part of the board, the
autopan goes completely spastic and starts scrolling uncontrollably in that
direction. The mouse cursor appears stuck for a while, and eventually
becomes unstuck if I continually move the mouse in the opposite direction.
Has anyone else experienced this? I've tried every Autopan setting possible
and the only things that work are if I turn it off altogether(annoying), or
I set it to re-centre (very annoying).

Thanks in advance,

Terry Creer

Electronic Design Technician
Clipsal Integrated Systems Pty. Ltd.

Phone: (08) 8269 0560
Fax:   (08) 8346 0380
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.