Ivor,

There is a company called Router Solutions Inc. in Southern California
(Anaheim I think) that, in times past, has been very successful with format
conversions and they may already have something that works or can possibly
whip one up in short order. I'm not familiar with Boardmaker at all though
so I'm guessing though.

They also have a very good and very enhanced Gerber editor caled CadCam that
may be of use too. I have had several clients over the last 10 years or so
that have used their products and services successfully and I have heard no
complaints.

I don't have their "address" handy but a quick search for "RSI", CADCAM (one
word), or "Router Solutions Inc." should get you there.

Best Regards - Evan Scarborough
www.e-cadds.com