The fab house may have to add plating robber pads to keep your 5 mil
clearance on the plane. If you have not contacted your fabhouse you my want
to give them a call, you maybe able to avoid a charge for the extra plating
time and set up charges.

Regards,

Ted

<snip>
Ouch! 5 mils clearance from a plane is much more difficult to fab than 5
mils clearance between ordinary objects, because the plane clearance is
*everywhere* within the plane. I would normally set a higher clearance for
plane pours than for ordinary primitives (the Rules make this possible now,
in Protel 98 it was necessary to pour with the larger clearance and then
change the rules for the rest of the board).