I have just begun exploring the use of the Rooms feature, which is
tailor-made for a current board. I notice that the crosshatching which
indicates a room sometimes changes color, from a dark yellow to a dark red.
Despite being pretty familiar with Protels oddities in the way of mouse click
handling, I can't figure out what the pattern is. More directly, I would like
to be able to turn off the hatching for the particular room in which I'm
working, to better see what's happening there. Also, I can't figure out
exactly how the Interactive Placement - Place in Room is supposed to work,
whether the parts are supposed to be selected, or the room, or what. As
usual, the manual and the help text of of little help. Can someone here offer
a basic tutorial on how to drive these things?

Steve Hendrix