Well in THAT terminology there are none. There are thousands of users that
are using Protel for "its intended purpose."  That doesn't mean there aren't
bugs...there are lots of them. The thing is we either know ways to avoid
them or they are infrequent, or we just put up with them and keep bitching
about them. Protel did release 6 free service packs, whereas any other
company would have charged us maintenance to get the problems resolved. I
think we've had a pretty good deal with Protel so far.

Many of us are annoyed with their new ATS policy. It could easily leave us
feeling like we may or may not get fixes because 'they have our money' and
what the incentive now???

I hope that is not the case, but regardless, the new version is going to
have to come out of the chute with very few major bugs. If it has some they
sure as hell better get fixed faster under ATS. Now with ATS, there will be
a much higher expectation for feature updates and constant improvements.
There will have to be enough enhancement to the product every year to keep
people on ATS past the first year, the second year, etc.