From: Danny Bishop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:39 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] PCB breakoffs

Ivan

the technique you describe is a standard way to panelize/depanelize boards
with FR4( to be used with routing, rather than scoring/v-grooving), but I
don't know about running tracks between them. I wouldn't break it off with
copper connecting the two parts together. Perhaps you should consider an IDC
connector between the two.

Danny