This is one thing that I have never found a good solution to.

The best I have been able to come up with is this:

Set the screen resolution to maximum.
Ensure the PCB is suitable for landscape printing, rotating if necessary.
Proceed to Print Preview and setup view as you wish it to look.
Select Colur or Black and White in the Properties window as required.
Turn off the explorer pane and Zoom All.
Press the Print Screen button, and paste into a graphics package.
Crop to size, rotate to original orientation if necessary, and save.
Copy and paste into word.

Hope this helps.

Mike.

                    "Yuriy Khapochkin"

                    <ykhapochkin@verme       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ermfg.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     [PEDA] PPC to word insertion

                    10/07/2002 15:37

                    Please respond to

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

Does anybody know how to insert PPC (PCBPrint) image into Microsoft Word?
I would appreciate any ideas better, than printing -> scanning.

Yuriy Khapochkin.

* Tracking #: A90690A739593B4B829B4449AA8525A82604F7AC