Oddly enough, I found that the copy and paste from PrintPreview nearly
always caused problems with arcs becoming circles.

Thats why I resorted to the slightly lower quality way of using the screen
capture method.

Mike.

                    Wolfgang.Geier@

                    jumptec.de            To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                          cc:

                    15/07/2002            Subject:     Re: [PEDA] PPC to word
insertion
                    11:10

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hi

I simply use 'copy and paste' from PrintPreview to Word it works fine.

>"Export as WMF" doesn't work, give me an "Exception Occured In
>PCBPrint:PrintDocument...".
>Probably, something wrong with my instaalation, but I don't have time to
fix it
>now.

>Thanks everybody fo you help, but I don't have Acrobat and it seems to me
>little too complex solution.

Wolfgang Geier

JUMPtec AG
PPC Embedded Components
Brunnwiesenstrasse 16
D-94469 Deggendorf

* Tracking #: F9590767500C5F4A8F6C77F6ABB9216E8CF438C0