From: Daniel Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:32 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Microstrip footprints

Has anyone developed footprints for microstrip sections ? I have been trying
to do this with pads set to certain length and widths. Mitered corners are
particularly challenging to make as a library footprint. I have used two
pads placed side by side at a 45 degree angle with the desired measurements.
If I add fills to this footprint to complete the desired pattern then I will
get DRC errors on my board once I load a netlist. It would be nice for this
situation to have various pad shapes available (user defined), triangular,
trapazoidal, etc. If anyone has found a solution, or knows where I can find
microstrip footprints, please let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel

* Tracking #: C9F4A2726966F5429CA7030362AEB39E36765CC4