From: Tim Fifield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 3:12 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Hot Linking

Ok, that seemed to work. Have not tried actually exporting anything though.

Is there anything else in the export that I'm missing? Could you please tell
me what text/parameters you have in the import? Again, I only see the
AutoCAD and PCAD stuff.

Is there an easy way to check the other menus for missing parameters? Now
I'm wondering what else may be missing and why?

Tim