Hahahah, very good Ivan.

Actually, we ask for a copy in advance just for a cursory examination to
determine if there is anything glaring or weird.
This only works on companies where you have a choice of what to
buy.  Monopolies don't count.  Naturally, no matter what is in a MS EULA,
you have to agree or you won't be running your OS.  Suffice to say that
Bill has us all by the nuts and he doesn't mind squeezing...but I'll bet
there's a very special place in hell just for him.

LinuxCad is the first guy with an overtly hostile response, and that outta
say it all.

Ironically, this policy came about in the last couple of years after I
related what MS did to a former employer of mine... They had bought a site
licence for MS Office, and MS notified them one day that they were going to
"phase out" site licensing of MS Office and required them to repurchase
individual licences for each copy of Office, even after they had paid for
the site licence some time before.  This was a big enterprise and it cost
them a bundle.
This amounts to plain old extortion in my view.  I haven't read it, but
someone told me that the XP licence is markedly worse in this regard.

-Frank

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone